Labels

Monday, June 13, 2011

The virticle hike June13,2011


Today we went on a really steep hike. At first the trail was flat and paved. Then the paved trail stopped by a restroom and became a dusty trail. The trail was really slipery and dry. There was lots of trees and vine type thingys. After a while the trees stopped  and there were lots of pretty flowers like purple violets and dandylions. Soon I got tierd, grumpy, and mad. I stopped a lot to rest. Neer the end Daddy pulled me up, at a bunch of rockes we stopped to let some people pass us . I didn't start again so 
daddy left me with Mia and we had go up together . But we didn't have to go all the way because they came back down.       -Kayley Rolph   

1 comment:

  1. Does the sun ever shine in Alaska???????????????????????????? What's the solstice behind cloud cover??????????

    ReplyDelete