Labels

Thursday, July 24, 2014

Landscape🌵🌴🌲🌳🌹🌻🌺

          As you probley know, our house is very mesed up or at least the one in Hawaii and we have done the least amont of stuff to the landscape so we have a bunch of unwanted weeds that we dont want to deal with including Monkey Pod Trees,  Palm Trees, a huge amount of huge Blade Grass and a ton of other stuff that I don't even want to think about.

            Monkey Pod Trees are not native, Mark Twain imported it some time in the 1800s and right now mommy really hates him👨😠. One of our Monkey🐒Trees is in our side yard used to blook all of our veiw but now only half of it cause some people with chain saws cut it ✂. Also in our side yard there is a coconut tree🌴along with a mini jungle and I think there might be a bird village.

         All over our property we are dealing with a bunch of Monkey Pod Trees and Mommy is going crazy about it because they are growing in our driveway and making it all bumpy. The root even got  in to the kid bed room under the wall. You know what mommy also doesn't like- bondo fumes( cause their abdicating(JK)there gross😖). I think half the house is made of bondo now cause termites ate EVERYTHING!!!

        Mark Twain is the author of Adventures of Huckleberry Finn and  Adventures of Tom Sower and when he was Iike 31 came to Hawaii to bring over the gorgeous Monkey Pod Tree (stupid Mark Twain😬). In 1957 it blew down but it was to strong and grew from the shoots. It went from this🌱 to this🌳 😠.  I even think there's a tree in the middle of the drive way growing to be big and 💪(there is no such thing as Mark  Twain his name is actually Samuel L. Clemens). I think Monkey Pod Trees are very good climbing trees!

         While mommy is under the influence of Bondo she wants to put some stuff on the Palm Tree in our side yard to make it easier to get a coconut ( JK she just wants a coconut from the tree)!🌰What I want to do is get a rope and some thing to make ot easier to throw and get it around one of the palms at the top  and get some spikes so it can be easier to climb and climb it( using the rope incase I fall)! Or get some throwing knives and try and hit a coconut down!🔪Actualy I just want throwing knives if I tryed to get a coconut with them I would probley end up killing some one.

        In the next week I want to be able to stand up on my surf bord whith out using my hands for more than 2 seconds🏄, eat more🍹🍖🍦🍮🍩🍓🍑🍈🍌🍍🌽🍪, shoot the nail gun🔫, not die , sleep in💤💤💤💤, get throwing knives and have fun! Last week Kayley and I did JGs  and we did all these rescues and we learned how to do CPR and we even pased(I think I killed someone cause I forgot to keep there head out of the water!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment