Labels

Saturday, September 10, 2011

earth quake during rugby game by zander

 Today was a special day.  there are 3 rugby games that are happening to day. during the france vs Japan one we expirenced the biggest one that we have ever felt. I do not know what it was but it shook the house so much that sarah felt it and she has never felt a earth quake yet. Everyone in my family ducked under furnituer and waited until it was over.

 I was surprised that nothing broke becuase the cup cabinet opened but nothing came out. I was really thankful that the house didnt fall over.But we still go to finish watching that rugby game. France beat japan 21 to 42. I wanted france to win. It was really funny that japans team didnt have very many japanies people, most of them were English. and it was really funny because it was Japan and they were mostly english.

 I felt scared of the earth quake but i cant immagine how it must of felt for the locales here. they must have ben really scared. I think that they were because of the big ones that they have expiriances they were probaly pretty scared for there house. I will probaly find out tomorrow at school.

1 comment:

  1. Zander, are you sure it was an earthquake? Maybe, it was just the excitement of the game!
    You are amazing! Your thoughtfulness and caring spirit for your friends is a reflection of your awesome character. I am glad to be related to you and call you my most favorite nephew:)

    ReplyDelete