Labels

Wednesday, January 18, 2012

The flight to singapore. BY KAYLEY

           
  Unlike the most recent two hour flights, I was entertained for the whole flight to Singapore from Cambodia. For the first thirty minutes, I was untying my bracelet because I wanted the beads to make more jewelery. The first few knots were hard but the rest of the knots were really easy. I was disappointed that the bracelet didn't take me longer, because my iPod battey was kind of low and I didn't want to be bored cause that sucks. So for the rest of the flight, I listened to my IPod and played solitaire. When we landed, Mia and I were so happy that we were back in Singapore.


 BY KAYLEY SIENNA ROLPH 

1 comment:

  1. Kayley--Hope your second visit to Singapore was as much fun as your first! And that India offers good material for your next posts. love, love bippy

    ReplyDelete